SASk valley hospital foundation inc.

THE NEW ROSTHERN HOSPITAL PROJECT

The Sask. Valley Hospital Foundation Inc. is responsible for raising the funds necessary to build a new hospital in Rosthern. The current Rosthern Hospital is 64 years old and is not suited for the impletation of current medical practices. There have been two separate engineering consultations which have indicated major inadequacies of the current facility. The services and teaching currently offered by the Rosthern Hospital have outgrown the physical structure.

View Brochure
 

Quick Facts About The Rosthern Hospital

* It is apart of the Saskatoon Health Region (SHR) and serves a large catchment area centralized around the Twin Rivers District.  The district includes the Towns of Duck Lake, Rosthern, Hague, Hepburn, Waldheim, The Village of Laird and the Rural Municipalites of Rosthern, Duck Lake and Laird

* Increasingly, the residents of Osler, Neuanlage, Warman, Wakaw, Cudworth and other neighboring commuties along with the two First Nations of Beardy's and One Arrow, all seek care at this facility

* It provides 24/7 emergency, outpatient, acute and sub-acute care

*This facility is the Northern Anchor of the SHR and helps to decrease ambulance distances and wait times, as well as emergency department congestion in all city hospitals amd waiting times for all health region clients

* The Rosthern Hospital is a valuable teaching facility for all medical and nursing students, with 30+ students accepted for clinical practicums each year

*It is an important component to the University of Saskatchwan's College of Medicine and Nursing

*It is secure by a strong, stable physician core which helps medical and nursing students to secure Saskatchewan Graduates to stay and practice in Saskatchewan

 

Amount Fundraised To-Date:

$2,100,000

Thinking of Donating?

Donations are important... no matter how large or small they might be.  Your donation plays a huge roll in helping us accomplish our goal.  A new hospital facility in Rosthern.

The projected estimated costs of the new facility are $35,000,000 of which 80% (or $28,000,000) would be the provincial government responsibility. The remaining balance, 20% (or $7,000,000) is our municipal responsibility (rural and urban municipalities of the Twin Rivers district).



Help us reach the goal of $7,000,000 by donating today!
All donations over $20.00 will be mailed an official receipt (unless requested).

 
 
 
 

Did you know you can donate in more ways than one?
To donate online, click the 'Donate Today' button. To talk with someone in person, ontact one of the fundraising committee members, or send in a donation by mailing a cheque to the below address:

Sask Valley Hospital Foundation Inc.
Box 93
Rosthern, SK  S0K 3R0